2.5T/3.5T Rough Terrain Forklift
Maximal rough terrain forklift design has adopted the streamline design of the Maximal A Series forklifts. The appearance is clear and concise with a very modern forklift design. It’s specifically designed for the construction, mining, forestry, lumber &building industry. Appearance of Maximal forklift The appearance is clear and concise with a very modern forklift design. Two-Wheel Drive System
- Maximal rough terrain forklift is a tough, compact forklift with a two-wheel drive system.
- The forklift is based on conventional forklift, but built for rough terrain performance.
- The Maximal rough terrain forklift adopts a floating R.O.P system.
- Maximal’s engineers use superior full floating operator cabin. It has adapted the latest ergonomics for operator convenience.
- Travel & hydraulic controls are positioned forward for most ergonomic natural operation.
- Fully adjustable tilt steering wheel and fully suspension seat with seat belt accommodates all size operators.
- 2.5T rough terrain forklift body min. ground clearance is 250mm;
- 3.5T rough terrain forklift body min. ground clearance is 284.5mm;
- 2.5T rough terrain forklift mast width is 1557.5mm;
- 3.5T rough terrain forklift mast width is 1600.5mm;
- Maximum mast tilt angle F/R reaches to 10°/12°;